Friday, May 8, 2009

Review of Journalism 1189

Overall I enjoyed writing, reading, and responding to the blog assignments. I felt like that was a very good way to be directed towards a topic while still having a large amount of freedom to work with. Reading everyone's blogs was defenitely interesting and it didn't feel like school work most of the time, which is a good thing. The only frustrating part was having to go back and forth from the class blog list to read each one, but I'm not sure how that problem could be fixed. All in all, I enjoyed being apart of this class and would recommend it to any of my peers that are interesting in any sort of writing/reporting.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe summer!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in the future. I enjoyed reading your postings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the class! Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete